Beauty for Ashes.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I wrote this yesterday, but I have no internet at my house.


Today it’s been a year since I’ve talked to you and heard you speak to me. I was about to leave for the DR on my mission’s trip and I called mom to say goodbye. I wanted to say bye to you too. You had been pretty sick for a week or so, so you couldn’t talk very well. But I heard you still. The last thing you ever said to me was, “I love you sweetie.” You mumbled it but I heard you. Mom got back on the phone and asked if I heard you and I said I had. I told mom to make sure you knew I heard you and that I loved you so much too. Then I went off to the DR. That was the last time you ever spoke to me. The next time I saw you, you were in the hospital and barely conscious. But I know you heard me and I told you how much I love you and that I knew you loved me too. I still know that you love me. And I love you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment